Angelina Fan has served honorably in the US Army and reached the rank of Sergeant, then took her passion and commitment to health and nutrition to the Natural Food Industry.
- Optimum Sales & Marketing – execution of sales into major natural. specialty and mass.
- Reed’s Ginger Brew Business Development Manager – driving all sales functions in SP
- Acosta Natural Sales Major Account Manager – On Beverage Team for Whole Foods and Sprouts
- Market Connections Group, Regional Sales Manager
- 15 years as an account manager in CPG Industry
- On Beverage Team for Whole Foods and Sprouts
- Increased sales of more than 60% over the 2-year period
Angelina brings years of focus and dedication to the consumer packaged goods industry. Much of her focus over the last 16 years was really building relationships in the field such as Sprouts, Fry’s Foods, Bristol Farms/Lazy Acres, AJ’s Fine Foods, Bashas’, Gelson’s, Safeway/Albertsons/Vons/Pavilions.
In addition, Angelina worked with Distributor Key Account Managers (DPI, UNFI, Kehe) to build authorized items into their current chain and independent retail accounts by ensuring they had up to date product authorized information and meeting category review schedule presentations.
Before devoting her work to the consumer packaged goods industry, Angelina served in the United States Army and was promoted to Sergeant. In the army, she maintained and accounts for plus $1MM worth of equipment and responsible for the supervision of 9 soldiers. Angelina was honored with 2 Army Accommodation Medals and 5 Army Achievement Medals. She continued her work with leadership courses.
Angelina calls Arizona her home, enjoying life with her husband Donnie, retired Army SFC. They, along with her 19 year old son, Juwan love to collaborate in the kitchen and explore new cuisine. Angelina’s step daughter Emilee, is currently attending UNC Greensboro and is majoring in theatre. Angelina enjoys exploring the outdoors through her camera lense and is working on developing her photography skills. She gets practice by donating her time to the veterans community as their photographer.