Rachel Parsons began her career by building relationships and sales outside of the food and beverage sector with Enterprise and Globe University. Both at Globe and Burst, she excelled in sales, outpacing her colleagues on various quotas. Her roles have encompassed problem-solving, finance, marketing, and business administration with a focus on retention, sustainability and long term success, skills, and experience she transferred easily into the exciting world of CPG.
- Distributor Roadmap planning for companies over 5M
- Created Burst’s proprietary communication blueprint
- Promotion analysis while communicating opportunities and challenges with assigned retailers
- Human Resources; recruited for specialist positions
- Enterprise: responsible for running a satellite branch independently
- Globe University, highest recruitment numbers on the team, most converted cold leads
- Masters of Business Administration- Public Administration
- Bachelors of the Arts – Double Major Humanistic Studies and Spanish
Outside of her professional life, Rachel has volunteered with many non-profit organizations. She continues as a CASA. CASA is a nationwide program that helps children who have experienced abuse or neglect to be safe, have a permanent home, and the opportunity to thrive.
Rachel graduated with a 4.0 in the online MBA program with a focus on Public Administration. Rachel learned to collaborate and network remotely and gained valuable skills in information technology, technical writing, strategic business planning, accounting.
With this experience, Rachel taught English to ESL learners and worked with the Hispanic Community Council and the Mobile Mexican Consulate to help provide legal documentation.
Rachel and her family are happy to call Wisconsin their home. Go Pack Go! You can always find them engaged in adventures from boating to hiking, or planning their next adventure to get her daughter (and herself) to all 50 states before she is 18.