Christine is an Ideator, Marketing Strategy, Product/Company Naming specialist well known for achieving great business results. She has a unique creative thought process that includes not only out of the box ideas but wildly exciting, successful, and fun to implement ideas.
- Senior Product Manager, Online Services Marketing: Office 365
- Led the Naming team for Office 365. Named product after 18 months; $750k project with Interbrand, world’s leading naming agency
- Lead $125M dollar WW demand gen campaign: 10M+ impressions across print, online, search, E&D-Mail
- Results: 4,000 opportunities, exceeded FY07 sales goals by 6%
- Coca-Cola Company, New York, Director, New Media/Marketing Technology Insight, Chairman’s Think Tank
- Salt Lake City Olympics initiation of and won funding the first use of Electronic Ink signage
- Strategic initiatives consultant with partners: Yahoo!, McDonald’s, Hasbro, Yellowstone Park Foundation
Christine is a dynamic and versatile marketing professional with a powerful blend of technical and marketing experience. She has proven abilities in developing and driving overall strategy for clients that leads to the successful implementation of marketing plans. Christine thrives on results and enjoys fast-paced environments.
In the ‘young and hungry job search days’ early in her career, Christine was well known for her creative ways to approach potential hiring managers. After one particular event which involved her sales hero, Harvey Mackay, sales guru and author of “How to Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive” & other books, she found her story being covered by the AP, and later written up in a book titled “Job Smarts for 20’s”. This type of creative thinking has led Christine to be a leading authority in creative thinking.
Before devoting her work fulltime to being a strategic outsourced marketing partner, Christine was a full-time Curator Owner and Manager. She named, trademarked and operated an Airbnb in Joshua Tree, CA property: LuxeaFunk; and earned a 3-year streak of 100% 5-star reviews. Joyfully, Christine met and entertained many lovely guests which led to outstanding reviews.
Christine is diligent, responsible, and responsive. Ask her Mini-Labradoodles Eddie & Murphy, her favorite Joshua Tree, or her neighbor Steve. She bounces creative ideas off them all on the regular. And after 8+ years of living in the high desert of California, that’s pretty normal behavior. 😉