Burst Mission Statement:
Burst Management, LLC is an entrepreneurial national sales organization with a mission to better serve natural and health-focused brands in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Burst has four services that cover all aspects of emerging and young brands looking to expand distribution and sales. Burst offers Basic, Pro, Elite or Equity packages. All levels have detailed information and specific processes that enhance client communication, sales, reporting and analysis, paperwork and category reviews. After a 30 minute discussion with you, we will send you a short proposal outlining what we recommend based on your needs.
When you have Burst Management on your side…
– Be more confident! As you develop a customized plan for your company that’s not too big and not too small you will start feeling more successful and gain more momentum. You don’t have to learn some ‘consultant’s model’ for going to market.
– Assume less financial risk. Feel safer when you have a team. No need to be “going it alone.” Implement strategic business planning, organizational analysis, and economic expertise right alongside us, now and into the future.
– Expect to have more peace of mind and time for innovation.
– Avoid commitment to training a big staff and all the headaches of employees.
– Spend more time at the amusement park or on the trail with your family. Leave the pouring over business plans to Burst.
Burst brings you 3 clearly focused, effective systems that are aligned priorities…
– National Sales Team: We bring a well-rounded team that’s a perfect blend of hungry young executives and seasoned industry professionals. Our team has broad and deep relationships with industry experience in CPG (Food, Bev, HBA). We support you on new product launch, design recommendations, marketing & promotions at store level. Burst is equipped to make appointments and get placement in Grocery, Natural, Drug, Dept., Online Retailers, Club Stores, Health and Beauty, Mass Merch, C-Store, Military, and Distributors.
– Concierge Level Service: Due to the fact that we have limited brands, we can work closely with you to develop fantastic strategies to get to you to CPG retail buyers, distributors and consumers by making the waters smoother, course-correcting as needed. We’re on top of all the details, answering the questions – and you’re in the know, up-to-date, and together we eliminate the chaos between your dream and actually seeing your product placement continue to increase.
– Business Management: Our Strategic and Business Planning teams work alongside you as we develop (or revisit) strategies to create a foundation from which you can build a sustainable business. We develop agreed-upon long term goals. Further, we work with you now and into the future to adapt to changing markets, bring about new innovations, and grow/expand your business.
Each quarter, we create a targeted list of accounts to focus on with you. During those three months, most agreements allow us to target 15-20 accounts. These accounts are chosen based on our discussions and strategic approach, weighing our connections in the industry as well as making sure we are accomplishing the goals we have set together.
Burst’s focus is on emerging and young brands that may fall to the wayside at big brokerage companies. Burst clients are like family; we partner and build the business as if it was our own.
Each brand we represent is different when it comes to where they want to focus. We are able to tailor our strategies to meet those needs. Some of our smaller start-up clients only want to focus on independent stores in certain regions with a slow and steady progression. Other brands want to hit every review schedule and go as fast and hard as possible, being considered in every review from East to West, overseas and back again – most fall somewhere in the middle.
We have helped brands get on the shelves of big accounts including: Winn Dixie/Bilo, Wegmans, Ahold, Albertsons, HEB/Central Market, Raleys, Kroger, Whole Foods, Sprouts, Harris Teeter, Hy-vee, Stater Bros, Brookshire Bros, Fry’s, Shaws, Lucky’s– – to medium-sized chains, Farm Fresh, Marsh, Kowalski’s, Harmon’s, Richard’s Emporium, Earth Origins, Vitacost, Haggens, Mothers, Bristol Farms, Gelsons, Hugos, Mama Jeans, Rosaurers, Akins & Chamberlin, Jungle Jims, Bashas, and many more.
In the past two quarters we have set up appointments for our manufacturers (phone calls or in-person) with the following chains; Wakefern, Costco, Marsh, Weis, Food City, Raley’s, DPI, Kroger, Price Chopper, Earth Fare, Whole Foods, Akins & Chamberlin, Food Maxx, Market Centre and others. We have also had phone meetings with distributor representatives for these brands at the following accounts: Rouses, Reasors, Jewel Osco, Home Goods/TJ Maxx, Lucky Vitamin, Publix, Sendiks, Busch’s, Cosentino’s and several more.
We agree on what a good strategy would be for each brand we choose to work with. The focus may be on a regional rollout and really build a backyard approach or it may be a West Coast rollout, using KeHE and other specialty distributors to assist. UNFI or other distributors on the East coast may be a strategy needed.
Burst Next Steps:
Our next step is to figure out how to best work together. We can set up a call as soon as possible and come up with a plan to put your brand in front of the right buyers during the current reviews per each chains schedules. Let’s figure out if we are good partners. Simply email Sheryl@BurstManagement.com to request a 30-minute call. Don’t worry, it’s fun, painless and even if we don’t work together based on not being a good fit, we will see each other at shows in the future. You never know how we can help each other!
Training for New Store and Reorder Calls
Quarterly Strategy Plan
In-Person Reviews and Presentations
Trade Show Networking
Whole foods Reports
UNFI Quarterly Report Analysis
Other Distributor Reports
Distributor Setup Paperwork
Annual Distributor Roadmaps