Mike Robinson has a proven track record of providing thought leadership and collaborative partnerships to each of his clients. He has held roles including VP of Sales for Specialty/Natural national distributors, Military National Account Manager, Corporate VP of Brokerage Operations for Tree of Life and Category Manager, calling on large retailers like Target, Whole Foods, Kroger, HEB, Publix and Sprouts Farmers Market.
- Developed a world-class sales organization by leveraging best practices
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- Adapted as needed to current supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Manages broker partners or merchandisers for key retail partners
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision
- Set the company’s fiscal activities, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- 40+ years of experience in consumer products sales, management role
- KeHE – Tree of Life, Corporate VP of Brokerage Operations
- Military Sales Manager for Weber Distribution/Coastal Pacific Foods
- VP of Sales for DPI
- BA California State University, Fresno
- University of Hawaii – College of Business
Mike sits on the board of directors for three CPG companies where he works with members to determine and monitor the organization’s products, services, and programs. Mike serves on the sales and distribution strategy committees.
Mike believes that the current brokerage model is broken, which led to the founding of Burst Management, LLC. His CPG expertise coupled with Burst’s Managements highly trained staff delivers optimal solutions for his clients and partners.
Mike served as KeHE – Tree of Life, Corporate VP of Brokerage Operations where his focus was managing 120 employees, 4 division Vice Presidents. Mike and his teams called on every retailer in the USA. While working , with over 300 brands doing about $375M in sales annually and increased profits year over year.
Much of Mike’s early career was in the military resale system. He called on all military bases throughout the USA including Guam, Japan, Korea. As the largest distributor to the military, Mike worked with store management at the bases to improve fill rates and service levels.
To rejuvenate and refuel, Mike enjoys following his wife around the world, mowing the lawn when the sun shines and figuring out how to control mosquitoes at the cabin. No really, “POP” as he is known to his granddaughter, is the love of his life, he shows up for her like no other.